Job: Digital Analytics Implementation Manager- 29006-1
Location: Toronto, ON
Duration: 12 Months
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
1. Analytics Implementation [Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager] (60%)
• Understand and translate Business requirements in to Analytics tagging requirements
• Estimate, plan and execute Analytics Implementation projects
• Keep on-top of latest features and methodologies to continuously innovate implementation strategies
• Maintain quality, consistency and standard of data
• Setup and manage integrations between other technologies used by Client, enabling data enrichment.
2. Understanding and Managing Data [Adobe Analytics] (20%)
• Use Adobe Analytics to understand quality of data collection
• Sanitize and Manage data collection
3. Documentation, Education and Communication (20%)
• Generate and maintain documentation for implementation projects, process and tools.
• Define and implement process to enhance the ability of the team.
• Effectively communicate on-going work and success achieved, to set expectations for internal teams
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
o Working experience with a Analytics Implementation tools (i.e. Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Tealium, Google Tag Manager or similar)
o Understanding of Adobe Marketing Cloud, including Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Test and Target and Adobe Campaigns.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
o Web Analytics (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.)
o Digital Advertising tools and methodologies (DoubleClick, Criteo, RocketFuel, Quantcast, etc.)
o Experience with Quality Assurance methodologies
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work with a cross-functional team of marketers, developers, analysts and business stakeholders
• Strong relationship-management skills to establish productive working relationships with internal clients, external vendors and stakeholders
College or University Degree