Job title: Digital Analyst
The Digital Analytics Coordinator will support the digital marketing team to deliver broad, complex, and high-impact enterprise-wide data and analytics solutions.
Global Digital Marketing is a nimble team working in a fast-paced environment where expectations are high and deadlines are tight.
This individual will work closely with the Director, Digital Analytics and Manager, Global Digital Marketing Strategy.
You’ll do things like:
• Build dashboards to better visualize our marketing data
• Work with teams around the globe to ensure we’re collecting the right data
• Build and maintain relationships with global stakeholders to ensure we’re working collaboratively
• Support execution of high-potential, high-profile, digital programs and technology implementation (web, digital media, analytics, marketing technology, and more).
This is the job for you because:
• You learn fast. You pick up new ideas, concepts, technologies, applications, and tools.
• You have a passion for analytics. You’ve got some experience, but want more!
• You’re data-driven, consistently using data to guide decisions and strategies.
• You’re technologically savvy, always meeting and exceeding high standards of accuracy and quality.
• You’re able to identify technical problems and develop sound, carefully thought-out solutions.
Some experience that we are looking for
• Proficiency with SQL
• Experience with Tableau, PowerBI, or a similar data visualization tool
• Understanding of Digital Marketing, e-commerce, or e-Business.
• Experience with digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Hootsuite Impact, Brandwatch
• Proven communication skills including: verbal, written and presentation skills.