Role: Digital Analyst
The Digital Analyst will join the Digital Reporting & Insights team in Canadian division, and actively contribute to the successful implementation and continuous development of the digital strategy across Manulife’s consumer market business. Also, the Digital analyst supports the digital marketing team & stakeholders by providing them with insightful reports and in-depth analysis.
- Conduct detailed site analysis and reports through multiple squads, sprints and stand-ups in agile process
- Build and maintain reports to both gauge effectiveness and provide actionable insights on all digital initiatives to a variety of Consumer Solution teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to capture stakeholders’ business questions and needs and translate them into actionable KPIs to help them achieve their desired business goals in the digital channels.
- Help tagging analyst in configure Adobe Analytics reporting with effective analytics solution design reference (SDR) for efficient data management
- Offer optimization recommendations for all digital user experience, ranging from mobile experience to personalization
- Provide actionable insights for digital initiatives using techniques such as multivariate and A/B testing methods
- Work with the Digital Services team to identify issues and opportunities to improve sales, retention and the online customer experience.
- Assist other team members with the testing & roll out of new analytics implementations and data governance across a wide array of Manulife owned digital properties
- Contribute to the planning and execution of individual digital marketing communications as required and work with Project Managers, IS, Marketing and external suppliers to ensure all execution details, timing and budgets are met.
- Using Adobe Analytics, this individual must help Business partners extract relevant data points to help in the optimization of their digital strategy. As such, this individual should have a solid understanding of both Launch (DTM) and the Adobe Analytics product
Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Competencies):
- College or University degree / certification in mathematics or similar discipline At least 2 years’ experience working with an advanced real-time digital analytics system (i.e. Adobe Analytics, Adobe report builder, Adobe Work Space, Target, Audience Manager)
- Knowledge of advanced digital analytics methodologies such as A/B and multi-variate testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
- Three to five years of experience in using the Microsoft Office suite with expert level Excel skills.
- Data management and visualization experience (Power BI or Tableau, SQL, R)
- Two or more years of business analysis experience in large size companies with multiple functions / business units preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have a degree of experience measuring the digital performance, including mobile
- Analytics experience in agile project environment would be plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
- Working knowledge of the utilization of analytical techniques for Adobe Experience Manage data layer integration, Adobe Target, and Audience Manager is a plus
- Experience directing the implementation of a web analytics platform, including the provision of detailed variable requirements to an IT team to ensure the proper collection of data elements
- Must be innovative and independent in exploring the best practice in digital analytics solutions; strong critical thinking and trouble shooting skills are mandatory to be successful in this role and the candidate must exhibit a high degree of pro-activeness in analyzing customer behavior using available data to influence positive transformation on the digital properties
- The selected individual will help us with the extraction of data for a variety of key Manulife digital properties and will assist in the compilation of an array of data points into a cohesive, easily discernible and actionable report for consumption by internal stakeholders
- This individual will conduct in-depth analysis to support the business to make actionable and optimal business decisions in agile environment
- Although focusing primarily on the direct-to-consumer business, this individual will work closely with stakeholders from across Canadian Division, which will require this individual to collaborate effectively with a multitude of business units, many of whom will have unique requirements which must still be amalgamated into the overarching strategy