Contract – Aug 2018 to July 2019
Location – Mississauga
3 Top skills that must be seen on the resume –
Hadoop ecosystem (hdfs, mAPrEDUCE, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Oozie, Spark), Data modelling and ETL,
Coding – Scala, Spark, R, Python, SQL
As a member of the Network Big Data team, reporting to the Network Big Data CoE Manager, the Big Data Specialist will play a leading role in the development of new products, capabilities, and standardized practices using Big Data technologies. Working closely with our business partners, this person will be part of a team that advocates the use of Big Data technologies to solve business problems and be a thought-partner in the Big Data space.
· Participate in all aspects of Big Data solution delivery life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, production deployment, and support
· Develop standardized practices for delivering new products and capabilities using Big Data technologies, including data acquisition, transformation, and analysis
· Ensure Big Data practices integrate into overall data architectures and data management principles (e.g. data governance, data security, metadata, data quality)
· Create formal written deliverables and other documentation, and ensure designs, code, and documentation are aligned with enterprise direction, principles, and standards
· Train and mentor teams in the use of the fundamental components in the Hadoop stack
· Assist in the development of comprehensive and strategic business cases used at management and executive levels for funding and scoping decisions on Big Data solutions
· Troubleshoot production issues within the Hadoop environment
· Performance tuning of a Hadoop processes and applications
· Proven experience as a Hadoop Developer/Analyst in Business Intelligence and Data management production support space is needed.
· Strong communication, technology awareness and capability to interact work with senior technology leaders is a must
· Good knowledge on Agile Methodology and the Scrum process
· Delivery of high-quality work, on time and with little supervision
· Critical Thinking/Analytic abilities
· Bachelor in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Computer Information Systems is required.
· Minimum of 4 years of Building Java apps
· Minimum of 2 years of building and coding applications using Hadoop components – HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Sqoop, Flume etc.
· Minimum of 2 years of coding Java Scala / Spark, Python, Pig programming, Hadoop Streaming, HiveQL
· Minimum 4 years understanding of traditional ETL tools & Data Warehousing architect.
· Strong personal leadership and collaborative skills, combined with comprehensive, practical experience and knowledge in end-to-end delivery of Big Data solutions.
· Experience in Exadata and other RDBMS is a plus.
· Must be proficient in SQL/HiveQL
· Hands on expertise in Linux/Unix and scripting skills are required.
· Strong in-memory database and Apache Hadoop distribution knowledge (e.g. HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Flume, Oozie, Spark)
· · Experience and proficiency in coding skills relevant for Big Data (e.g. Java, Scala, Python, Perl, SQL, Pig, Hive-QL)
· Proficiency with SQL, NoSQL, relational database design and methods
· Deep understanding of techniques used in creating and serving schemas at the time of consumption
· Identify requirements to apply design patterns like self-documenting data vs. schema-on-read.
· Played a leading role in the delivery of multiple end-to-end projects using Hadoop as the data platform.
· Successful track record in solution development and growing technology partnerships
· Ability to clearly communicate complex technical ideas, regardless of the technical capacity of the audience.
· Strong inter-personal and communication skills including written, verbal, and technology illustrations.
· Experience working with multiple clients and projects at a time.
· Knowledge of predictive analytics techniques (e.g. predictive modeling, statistical programming, machine learning, data mining, data visualization).
· Familiarity with different development methodologies (e.g. waterfall, agile, XP, scrum).
· Demonstrated capability with business development in big data infrastructure business
• Bilingual (French/English) who has the capacity to adapt his communication to most of the situations and audience. Proficient in planning his communications, facilitating a meeting or workshop;
• Able to proactively plan his/her work over multiple timeframes – week-months-year and juggle multiple priorities and deliver as per commitments;
• Able to plan and execute complex tasks without supervision, identify potential roadblocks and mobilise resources to remove them and achieve goals;
• Able to identify and analyze complex problem, identify root cause, provide detailed description and plan, design and deliver workaround/solution;
• Capable to evaluate without supervision the effort & time required to complete a deliverable and/or task thru collaboration, teamwork, honesty, commitment and respect;
• Comfortable interviewing non-technical people to gather/discuss requirements;
• Gets easily acquainted to new technologies e.g. programming language within 2-3 days;
• Wireless/Telecom Operations and Engineering business Knowledge including basic understanding of Radio access, Core network and Value added Services technologies and configurations.