Location Address: WFH – Scarborough
Contract Duration: 8 months from the start date
Number of Positions: 1
Scheduled Hours (7.5 Hrs/Day), Mon – Fri
Story Behind the Need:
• Business group: Revolving Credit Technology (OU20011226)
• Project: The Revolving Credit Team is looking for a Developer/Tech Lead to join their new project by analyzing highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
• Reason for request: Integration of new project
Candidate Value Proposition:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved with newest technology and continues learning with one of the top banks in Canada
Day to day task:
The main function of a Developer is to design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies (Java, API/DevOPs, Cloud) to support business requirements.
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
Must have/ skills requirements:
• Prior work experience in production support and understanding the sense of urgency and resolve issues with in SLA's
• 4 – 5 years of experience hands on development experience using language Java with experience in Springboot & Springbatch. Hands-on experience using Cloud, API build
• 2+ years support and development experience on Java on-prem WAS, on-prem private cloud and public cloud applications.
• Experience with BitBucket,Dynatrace,splunk and fog light and Clearcase.
• 2+ years of hands on experience with power shell scripting.
• 1- 2+ years of Hands on working experience on Azure cloud.
Nice to have:
• Previous bank or FI knowledge is a plus
• Hands on experience using VBScript, Visual Basic,SSH Key exchange
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
• Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC Degrees or certifications is a plus
• 1 hour Technical questions & assessment in Java coding candidate must be ready to complete an assessment at the interview
• MS Teams video link with HM & Technical Lead