Developer – Specialized Developer – Senior
- Builds solutions that are supportable, scalable and achieve our aspiration of common assets. (Expert in Java, Java script, Oracle SQL scripting, RESTFUL API, MQ, Webservices, in Linux environment)
- Knowledge of required programming languages and can code with little oversight.
- Decomposes business requirements and translates them into detailed design specifications and code design pattern/ messaging / multi threading performance tuning (Jira/confluence/Ansible payment basic knowledge ISO 20022 etc. message format)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and writing
- Recommends and implements solutions based on analysis of issues and implications for the business. Data management and analytical skills
- trouble shooting, issue resolving skills
- Knowledge of SOAP and RESTFUL web services – both creating and consuming SSL/TLS issue trouble shooting certificate management (Should have the knowledge of creating and/or consuming SOAP and RESTFUL web services)
Work as a member of our team of onshore and offshore Java developers in supporting and enhancing existing Payment Share Service, building new business flows, JAVA based API services, integrations, and support them in all our non-prod and production environments. Ensure that solutions are supportable, scalable, and achieve our aspiration of common assets, use the enterprise monitoring and logging, require minimal to zero maintenance and are aligned with architectural patterns and technology strategy.
- 5+ years experience in a JAVA and DB development, Strong Knowledge of JAVA IDE and other frameworks
- 5+ years experience in Relational DB (Oracle) design and development.
- Integration development skills (MQ/JMS flow integration, REST and SOAP web service development and integration, JSON/XML/flat file generation and parsing)
- WebSphere APP Server configuration and administration
- SQL and stored procedure development expertise.
- Change control, develops, and continuous integration using Bitbucket, Bamboo, Antifactory
- Quickly understand technical issues and excellent problem solving skills (debugging, system log analysis)
- Ensure quality of deliverables by unit testing, regression testing, and performance testing prior to launch.
- Produce clear, articulate, and organized system documentation describing the architecture, design, and implementation of software solutions.