Developer- Java 1.8/ Microservice Architecture/ Spring Boot/ GIT x 2
Typical Day in Role:
• Work on the assigned task, which has been committed to the users with delivery dates
• Develop code with the PXV team standards
• Deploy to Kubernetes test environment
• Work with Business Analysts to produce test results and delivery with good quality
• Reporting directly to the Senior Manager
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 8+ years of development experience with the following: Java 1.8, Microservice Architecture, Spring Boot, GIT
2. 1+ years of experience with XML is required
3. 1+ year of experience with JSON is required
4. Previous exposure to Markitwire and ICE Link
• Previous exposure to the Banking Industry/Financial Services
• Experience working within Capital Markets
• Experience with Elastic Search, Kafka, Unix Scripting
• Experience with SQL , Sybase, JSON
• Experience with XSLT
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
• Strong decision making, forward thinking and creative problem-solving skills to anticipate and respond quickly to technological/market influences.
• Post-secondary degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related IT field required