Contract Duration: 5 month
Location Address: WFH, Toronto
• Business group:
Finance & Risk Technology
Story Behind the Need
Candidate Value Proposition:
This is a new web interface that will be used across the bank. This experience can assist in enhancing your knowledge on regulatory reporting and PnL’s.
Regulatory reporting for OSFI. Converting all manual reports into Axiom.
Automate the finance regulatory reporting submissions in Canada. Canada prepares approximately 192 returns, representing Consolidated Bank submissions as well as 14 legal entities to 21 regulators.
Automation of regulatory returns is part of the multi-year implementation of the Regulatory Reporting Target Operating Model (RRTOM).
Compliance with RRTOM is part of Finance’s Senior Executive deliverables for 2020.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Design, Build and unit test the web interface
2. Build APIs to load data/from in to the Mart
3. Create variance reports and exception reports on the front
4. Create workflow process
5. Support System test and UAT testing
6. Implementation and Operational readiness
7. Document all the design and build
Must Have Skills:
1. 5+ years experience of Advanced knowledge of C#, .Net Framework, .Net Core (Web API). Entity Framework Core, SQL
3. 5+ years experience of advanced knowledge of REST services, SOLID principles, Microservices & software architecture.
4. Advanced knowledge of web security and performance best practices
5. Working knowledge of Git, Bitbucket
6. 5+ years of experience SQL Databases and related security model
7. Knowledge of data warehousing background – Understand hierarchies
1. Strong communication, teamwork and problem-solving skills
Nice to Have:
1. Prior FI or Banking experience