Contract Duration: 5 months
Location Address: WFH, Toronto
• Business group: Data Models & Analytics
Story Behind the Need
• Project Summary:
Client needs to build a Hyperion application and is looking for someone with a mixed skillset. If a candidate has experience with .net and/or React experience, that would be an asset
Qualification/ Must have:
1. 3+ years of experience of development experience using Oracle EPM(Hyperion) Product suite, preferably EPM 188.8.131.52 including Hyperion Planning, Essbase, and FDMEE
2. 3+ years of experience in development of Hyperion Planning artifacts like business rules & data forms.
3. 3+ years of functional understanding of Hyperion Planning Expense and Revenue.
4. Knowledge of Essbase concepts like ASO and BSO – please detail in the candidates summary as well specific projects.
5. 3+ years of past working experiencing designing Essbase artifacts like rule files, calculation scripts and partitions.
6. 3+ years of Experience in writing MAXL and MDX scripts.
7. 3+ years of Experience working with Oracle Databases using SQL Procedures, Cursors, SQL queries etc.
1. Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication
2. Ability to work in a team environment, creating and maintaining effective working relationships
Nice to Have skills:
1. Should have knowledge on working in Distributed architecture of EPM.
2. Experience in automating the EPM data and metadata load process using EPM utilities and batch/shell scripts
3. Should be good in designing the integrations using FDMEE.
4. Experience in designing the Financial reports.
5. Candidate with .net experience or React experience