Contract Duration: 9/20/2021 – 04/29/2022 + good chance of extension
Location Address: WFH -Toronto
Story Behind the Need
Business group: The group supports the Dynamic line of business. This project will be responsible for consolidating two websites into one. There is a lot of back-end connectivity to 3rd party vendors to support to partners. The platform is Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 6.5 This site allows the Advisors to manage customer portfolios and content and provide a better understanding of bank products.
• Project Summary: The main function of a Developer is to design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand languages and technologies AEM, React, Java, Microsoft Azure Cloud, and Spring boot
Candidate Value Proposition:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a long-term project while getting exposure to multiple teams and being an active participator in the planning process as well as executing it.
Typical day in the role:
– Working with e-marketing team
– Also working closely with UI designer and AEM developers
– Sitting in the middle of these two groups.
– Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
– Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
– Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
– Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
– Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
– Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
– Build UI layers. They will be working closely with the UI designer
– This contractor will need to have prior experience with AODA compliance – WCAG
– Knows how to write code in Angular or Spring boot
– They will be dealing with Dynamic team to gather requirements, understand the look and feel of the website.
– Work closely with the Marketing team to understand what the user experience will be like
– Create UI layers and components with AEM.
Qualifications/ Must Have Skills:
2. 5+ years of hands-on experience with Typescript, bootstrap
3. 3-5 years of hands-on experience using Angular AND Spring boot
4. WCAG – Recent Experience with WCAG and accessibility sites/standards (minimum 1-2 projects). Web accessibility development experience (strong understanding of AODA compliance and other related tools such as screen readers- JAWS, Siteminder, etc.)
– Good to have some experience on Rest Assure, SOAP UI or similar APIS testing tools
– Writing SQL queries
– Experience with querying and consuming from a REST backend service
– Hands-on experience using React AND React JS