Contract Duration: 6 months
Location Address: WFH, Toronto
Project Summary: Software development and highlight demand in operations to solve problems and automate solutions.
Candidate Value Proposition-
Client is servicing the customer platform. Opportunity to extend for a long period of time. Client has multiple projects and there are multiple opportunities to stay on board.
• You will be providing expert advice and counsel to key stakeholders on development project teams on complex issues related to "area of specialty".
• You will work closely with infrastructure, database, and development teams, including efforts to fix and resolve issues in the test environment.
• You will monitor, configure and maintain on Prem, cloud-based systems and other systems that support business and customer-facing services
• You will be considered an expert in a major application and/or technical domains and is highly regarded for their technical competence.
• You will be assisting in developing coding standards and testing approaches
• You will be providing support and be proactively involved in problem situations or issues.
• You will be providing technical direction with team input and feedback
Qualifications/Must have skills:
1. 3+ years of building scalable, enterprise level technology stacks with Java
2. 5+ years of extensive experiences working with Spring / Struts 2 / JSF / jQuery / Hibernate / Sybase
3. 5+ years of Proficient experience using J2EE to support Enterprise Applications and Services
4. Good understanding of REST micro-service oriented architecture style
5. Well knowledge of Agile principles and the flexibility to adapt experience to new and evolving environments
Soft Skill Must haves:
1. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
2. Comfortable working in a constantly changing technological environment
Nice to have:
1. Previous experiences in major Canadian bank considered as asset, specifically providing web app production support