Location: WFH, Toronto
Contract Duration: 2.5 months
Story Behind the Need
• Project Summary : The main function of a Developer is to design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies C++ and Java to support business requirements.
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
Qualifications/Must Have Skills
1. At least 5+ years of hands on experience with C++
2. At least 5+ years of hands on experience working with Unix and/or Linux
3. At least 5+ years of hands on experience with Java , Node.JS , and angular GUI framework would be beneficial
4. Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end
5. Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
Nice to have:
1. 2-3 years of hands on experience with TCP/IP, ISO8583 and any payment experience.
2. JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow experience.
3. Familiar with Network, LAN TCP/IP, security and communication protocol concepts.