Location: WFH, Toronto
Contract Duration: 5 months
Reason for request:
Developer required to support changes required on credit card applications for regulatory projects. This position is required to assist on design requirements and work on development
Your Business Line:
Team supports Canadian Banking core credit card and unsecured lending (CCUL) applications from onboarding to transaction processing.
Story Behind the Need
• Project Summary : The main function of a Developer is to design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies (Java, API/DevOPs, Cloud) to support business requirements.
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
Qualifications/Must Have Skills.
1. Prior work experience in production support and understanding the sense of urgency and resolve issues with in SLA's
2. Hands on development experience using language like . Java, Cloud, API build,
3. Support and development experience on Java on-prem WAS, on-prem private cloud and public cloud applications.
4. Experience with BitBucket, Dynatrace, splunk and fog light and Clearcase.
5. 2+ years of hands on experience using VBScript, Visual Basic, SSH Key exchange, power shell scripting.
6. Hands on working experience on Azure cloud.
Nice to have:
1. Previous bank or FI knowledge is a nice to have
2. Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
Degrees or certifications:
– Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.