Typical Day in the Role:
• When stationed in an ecosystem, you will work closely with Community Leads to provide end level support for the citizen group based there.
• You act as the single point of contact for all technology related issues. Provide supervised systems level support for production endpoint systems, as well as development systems. This support comprises of technical assistance to users, resolution and prevention of problems in a production environment and systems level software installation and updates. You will also act as a technical liaison with other departments for assistance with implementing new projects.
• Managing customer issues, resolving them directly or engaging internal resources to do so.
• Ability to be hands-on during mid to complex project deployments into production. This will include the support of assigned systems by acting as an internal consultant on assigned infrastructure and providing suggestions for viable solutions to systems problems of high complexity.
• You have a passion to ensure that all tasks are completed within a timely manner and all tasks are being logged through our Service Now ticketing system.
• Empathetic and can portray an accurate sense of urgency and professionalism when interacting with customers.
• Sharing information and collaborate with members of the team to find innovative solutions
• Tasks vary from troubleshooting to being a liaison to different groups and business lines
Must Have Skills:
1. 3-5 years of experience in a desktop technician role or similar position in a medium to large corporate environment.
2. 3+ years of hands-on working experience in utilizing your problem-solving & decision-making skills to provide both technical support and customer service in a fast paced, high demand office environment
3. 2+ years of hands-on technical working experience in resolving technical issues related to Windows 10 Operating System for PC’s & Macintosh iOS/macOS.
4. Ability to demonstrate your technical working knowledge on all aspects of end-user computing, to deal with complex technical issues, which range from PC’s, Laptops, Tablets, Networking, Mobile Devices, & Printers
5. Working knowledge in the use and support of Office 365 (i.e., Microsoft Outlook/Teams/SharePoint/Excel)
Nice to Have Skills:
• Previous Banking/FI Experience an asset
• You possess excellent organizational skills to manage multiple complex initiatives
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent and proven customer service focus record
• Able to work with minimum supervision and in collaboration with a large team
• Strong relationship and people-oriented skills
• You have strong communication (verbal/written) and good interpersonal skills to build relationships with internal and external business partners and vendors.
• Post-secondary degree in computer science or in a relevant field of study.