Location Address: WFH – Toronto
Contract Duration: 12 months (Possibility for extension or Convert to FTE)
Story Behind the Need:
Project: The Team is seeking a Delivery Manager to work on the iTrade project (35% of the time) and work on other small projects. They are responsible for contributing to the team success by leveraging multiple digital channels and buying platform capabilities. This individual will be analyzing customer data to acquire more acquisitions and drive unit sales, revenue and growth. The candidate will be working with a number of social media platforms.
Candidate Value Proposition: The candidate will have the ability to gain experience working at a top 5 Canadian bank and have the opportunity to network and grow their career in a fast growing vertical. They will have the opportunity to get into technology and platforms, working with google. This team provides flexibility and a work life balance.
Typical Day in Role:
• A large part of this role will be analyzing data. Looking at how campaigns are running and looking at search trends to make optimizations for reducing costs.
• Responsible for translating this data and making power point presentations. Presentations will be to the team and some stakeholders.
• Identify trends, training and coaching opportunities for the team to improve their digital buying skills
• Look for new opportunities on macro-trending
• Maintain relationships and open communication with team members and stakeholders
• Be the Paid Media subject matter expert with well-rounded knowledge across all digital channels.
• Stay up to date with digital advertising industry, best practices and capabilities
• Helping lead strategy and run multiple channels
• Working well with cross- functional team/departments
• Make recommendations on new ideas and testing opportunities
• Has experience working with affiliates partners and managing affiliate programs
• Proven demonstration of paid media strategy development, campaign execution and optimization
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft office, Power Point and Excel
Candidate Must Have Skills:
1. 2-3 years of experience in similar delivery manager role
2. 2-3 years of paid marketing with strategic and in platform expertise
3. Experience with analyzing data. Knowing what the numbers mean and translating this data to better performance in platform.
• Technical acumen towards digital marketing
• Successfully able to manage budgets
• Strong communication skills – written and oral
• Fast adaptable learner who is able to hit the ground running
• Be able to present- will be presenting to the team for the most part and certain stakeholders
Degrees or certifications:
• Degree or certifications in related field (Hands on experience is more valued)