Delivery Lead – Digital Marketing
What we are looking for?
As a Delivery Lead, we are seeking an individual with experience in the banking industry, understanding of technologies, project management, and life cycle development methodologies Agile and Waterfall. You will ensure delivery of software products for the Global Marketing Technology team.
You will coordinate development and delivery activities and ensure deliverables are of the highest quality, while adhering to defined release, change, project and architectural standards and methodologies by leveraging an Agile scrum team. The primary accountability is the execution of building software based on design requirements, including the identification, escalation and removal of release and team impediments.
The Delivery Lead will possess the following skills and experiences:
• Works with team to identify roadmap/feature dependencies and impediments. Accountable for tracking the dependencies and impediments and removing them
• Regularly communicates with other scrum team members to ensure tactical story alignment, and identifies and tracks dependencies between team
• Provide regular, standardized reporting for 1) team performance: velocity, stories completed, 2) project status, and escalating issues to the Program Manager as required
• Identifies team conflict and partners with Program Manager and Development Manager to resolve
• Ensures team has access to necessary software, hardware, testing devices, etc. and makes recommendations for continuous improvement.
• Coordinates compliance and readiness procedures (i.e. Operation Readiness) with associated teams (i.e. Release Engineering, Security, etc.)
• Experience managing projects through the full software development lifecycle (Agile and/or Waterfall… i.e. initiation, requirements, design, implementation, QA, deployment, support, etc)
• Identifying resource requirements, setting expectations, and managing stakeholders to achieve project outcomes
• Manage project participants and relationships ensuring project teams are cohesive and operating to common objectives and priorities
Qualifications and Skills
• Scrum Master Certification (CSM or PSM) or PMI-ACP required. PMP an asset
• 4-5 years of experience in the financial services industry, managing small/medium/large complexity projects
• Bachelor degree/diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related discipline
• A highly-motivated and organized self-starter who can operate independently and within a team
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills; accuracy in work and attention to detail
• Strong organizational, planning and project management skills
• Commitment to follow through and ability to handle multiple tasks
• Persistence and attention to detail in managing timelines and influencing others
• Proficient in project management tools (e.g., Confluence, JIRA, MS Project) and techniques
• Proficient in Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)