Location Address: Toronto – WFH until further notice
Contract Duration: 10/31/2022 – potential for extension and conversion to FTE
Number of Positions: 1
Schedule Hours: 9-5
Story Behind the Need:
Business Group: Canadian Digital Banking Engineering – Applications
Project: The Canadian Digital Banking ground is looking for a Delivery Lead for the Pay By Bank project. This enables customers to use the payment solutions provided by our client with different margins. This will be the main project but may also be working on smaller projects as well.
Candidate Value Proposition: The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at a top 5 bank, have exposure to internal and external stakeholders along with senior management and will have the opportunity to be a part of a friendly, energetic and open team.
Typical Day in Role:
• The Delivery Lead, you will ensure delivery of software products within Digital Banking Canada
• You will coordinate development and delivery activities and ensure deliverables are of the highest quality, while adhering to defined release, change, project and architectural standards and methodologies by leveraging an Agile scrum team (Product, Engineering, Agile, Design
• The primary accountability is the execution of shipping software based on the product roadmaps and technical release plans developed by the Leadership Team, including the identification, escalation and removal of release and team impediments.
• Attend project meetings and provide status updates to external and internal teams
• Will be required to run and put together reports – must have excellent hands on knowledge of Jira – confluence – excel
• Ensure the documentation and archiving of project activities, deliverables, tools and findings and for use in future projects.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1. 8 + years of previous Delivery Lead experience – preferably within FI
2. 4+ years of experience with Jira and Confluence
Nice to have Skills:
Soft Skills Required:
• Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
• Able to hit the ground running
• Good presentation skills
• Able to multi-task
Education: Post-secondary degree
Candidate Review & Selection: 1 video interview with hiring manager and director – 45 min
Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: ASAP