Location Address: WFH, Toronto
Seeking a Delivery Lead to work on a project that involves modernizing and centralizing the Bank’s Help & Search Platform and new chatbot initiative – modernize customers experience with chatbot and agent hand off while also working on day to day items the team has as well.
Story Behind the Need
Project Summary: Team works on omni channel platform leveraged across all business lines and countries universal that offers authenticated and non-authenticated personalized experience. Capacity is required due to new chatbot initiative ramping up
– Manage complex projects with stakeholders that span multiple cross-functional teams.
– Manage project schedule and budget.
– Track and manage project risks, issues, action items and key decisions.
– Ensure Agile methodology is effectively executed.
– Mitigate risks and make sure the team is unblocked and can effectively complete their work.
– Guide projects through the bank development management processes.
– Provide stakeholder and executive communication, conflict resolution, negotiation and relationship building.
– Provide regular, standardized reporting for 1) team performance: velocity, stories completed, 2) project status.
– Work with the team to identify roadmap/feature dependencies and impediments. Accountable for tracking the dependencies and impediments and removing them to enable the team: surface, track, escalate.
– Communicate with other teams to track and manage dependencies between teams.
– Identify team conflict and partner with Development Managers and Agile Coaches to resolve and escalate to Leadership Team for support when necessary.
– Drive and coach for continuous improvement.
– Build and maintain solid, professional working relationships with peers within the project team and business lines.
– Engage stakeholders (e.g. risk, legal, audit) as needed for consultation throughout the course of the project.
– Coordinate compliance and readiness procedures (Ex. Operational Readiness) with associated teams (Ex. Release Engineering, Security, etc.).
– Collaborate with the team to analyze and breakdown projects into smaller components for estimation
Qualifications/ Must have skills:
1) 5+ years experience in managing and delivering complex software projects
2) 5+ years of experience working in Agile methodology while delivering IT projects. Ideally has Certified Scrum master certification (CSM / PSM)
3) Expert knowledge and understanding of project management practices, disciplines, tools, and methodologies
– Previous bank experience
– FI / FS Experience is preferred but not required
– Strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills to rapidly assess problem situations.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate on a broad spectrum (from deep technical discussions to high level executive vision)
– Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and relationships management skills
– Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple complex initiatives
– Demonstrates proactivity and accountability.
– Certified Scrum master certification (CSM / PSM) is preferred
– Ideally has Project Management Professional certification (PMI PMP).