Position Title: Database Marketing Specialist– Job ID: 31945-1
Duration: 1 year
Role Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
A. Provide analytical insights to develop direct to consumer campaigns and opportunities
• Contribute to the development of direct-to-consumer marketing plans, based on a thorough understanding of the data, analysis techniques and prior campaign learnings.
• Develop an understanding of what information is needed and available to support analytical and campaign work
• Develop and conduct pre-campaign analysis and insights to help drive business decisions
• Understand Personal and Commercial data and business processes (cardholder, line of credit, mortgages), study alternatives and make proposals for enhancements.
• Proactively engage internal partners to drive standards on campaign definitions and targeting
B. Contribute to the design of direct to consumer campaigns
• Translate business requirements to technical requirements and establish business rule definitions including developing segmentation trees, targeting criteria, exclusions and ensuring that campaigns are designed to be measurable
• Identify issues and make recommendations for campaign improvement
• Establish a two-way working relationship with internal partners
• Generate and support Customer Contact Optimization group on Leads driven campaign opportunities.
• Work with Leads Managers on developing business case for potential campaigns Contribute to development requirements for channel enhancements
C. Campaign Execution Support
• Review Campaign Executional documents to ensure Campaign Analyst have captured the necessary requirements for campaign deployment
• Conduct campaign technical audits and review data output
• Audit data dumps, lives and lead counts for all channels
• Work operation of leads in the online, ATM, branch or CCC channels as assigned
D. Process management
• Support the lead generation cycle by monitoring and tracking process issues, making recommendations to streamline, enhance and improve overall operations
• Trouble shoot critical issues for immediate resolution to ensure the lead generation cycle remains on track and provide required support to Leads Managers
• Develop business process documentation for selection of customer data extracts by a team of developers, and/or using CRM applications.
• Develop business processes and documentation for automation of marketing activities.
• Act as a project leader for small to medium sized projects
• SAS experience 2-3 years
• auditing experience in their previous roles
• SQL experience, MS office
• transfer a business strategy to business requirement
• be able to observe data analytical
• Written and verbal communication
• Unica Campaign or equivalent
• 3 years of campaign/direct marketing experience
• campaign design and development experience
•background I business process
• experience in financial industry
• time management skills is a must have
• interpersonal skills
• undergrad in comp sci/math
• 1 step in person interview with HM + another member of the team