Typical Day in Role:
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign the application
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and data analysis efforts
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Must be able to perform data analysis, data comparison, and data cleansing using tools.
• Performing system analyses on software programs, applications, and services.
• Determining system efficiency and functionality by liaising with internal business partners.
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 1+ years’ experience as a Data/Systems Analyst
2) 1+ years expert experience with MS Excel – has to know macros
3) 1+ years’ demonstrated experience building large reports
4) 1+ years hands-on experience in SDLC/ Agile environment
1) Analyst background from FI/banking an asset
Soft Skills Required:
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Strong team player
Bachelor’s degree – technical field such as computer science, engineering or equivalent preferred