Title: Data Reporting Analyst
Duration: 6 months
1. Use a variety of analytical tools including Excel, VBA, SAS and SQL for data manipulation, analysis and reporting purposes.
2. Design an advanced reporting structure which enables the Executive team to easily glean insights into the portfolios risk and strategic opportunities.
3. Ensure a high level of data integrity and that the database reconciles to the general ledger.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate your results to management in an effective manner. In addition, there will be a lot of communication with the Specialized Lending team to understand their data.
Job Requirements (Knowledge/Skills/Competencies):
• 3+ years’ experience with Reporting, Databases and Analytics.
• Proficient in Excel, VBA, SAS, SQL, (Python an asset)
• Ability to independently and creatively solve problems in a fast paced, complex environment.
• Strong analytical skills
• Lending experience/Risk management knowledge is an asset (Mortgages, Commercial Loans, Lines of Credit)
• Strong communication skills and the ability to convey complex issues to business partners and executives.
• Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics), Finance, Economics or any other relevant area with equivalent quantitative background.