Data Entry Clerk
We are looking for a passionate Data Entry Clerk to join our team.
Reporting to the Business Solution Delivery Development Lead for the Platform and Channel sub-domain, the Data Entry Clerk will have a diversified role developing code in accordance with application development standards and best practices, while working on projects, change requests, minor enhancements and defect resolution. The candidate will be leading the transition of our current Developer Program website content to our new eCommerce Re-Platform project.
He or she will be responsible for entering and authoring content into our systems, having great organizational skills, and being driven and detail orientated.
We are an Agile organization, so previous exposure to Agile/Scrum methodologies is a big plus.
- Work collaboratively with clients and co-workers to ensure project success and timeliness
- Participate in sprint planning and sprint reviews
- Understand the work packages/user stories and provide work effort estimates to the Project Manager
- Authoring website content within our tools
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Experience using Microsoft Office products; Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Strong organizational skills, autonomy, detail-oriented
- Aptitude to work independently.
Nice to have:
- Previous comfort with using a Content Management System (CMS)
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
We value diversity as an essential part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future. We believe that attracting, developing, and retaining people who reflect the diversity of Canada is essential to our success because this matters to all communities and customers we serve. We encourage applications from women, Indigenous People, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.