Job Posting Title: Data Engineer – Level 3
Location: St. Catharines, ON
Duration: 10 months
Our public sector client requires a Task-based I&IT Consultant to assist in updating the existing MLTSD SSA to include MLTSD 360 data that includes reliable data pipelines (the processes and mechanisms used to move, transform, and prepare data), data storage, and semantic schema (structure that makes data available in a format that is meaningful to business) to allow for the development of high-quality BI Reports and for easy data exploration, synthesis and ad hoc querying.
The consultant will design, implement, and perform required knowledge transfer of the following deliverables:
- Data Ingestion
- Design and implementation of raw data storage and ingestion mechanism
- Build Data Pipelines to ingest raw transactional data from the source system
- Data Pipelines and Semantic Model:
- To be performed in logical iterations
- Data Pipelines and Semantic Model will be based on set requirements
- Augment Data Pipelines to transform and move raw data into the Semantic Model?
- Semantic modelling will determine how data structures will be available, combined, processed, pre-calculated and stored
- Knowledge Transfer Sessions and documentation for technical staff related to designing and implementing the above stated end to end analytics solutions