Typical Day in Role:
•Develop, execute, and maintain metadata management workflows.
•Participate in the requirements gathering, design, plan, coordination, and development of Data Platform initiatives with varying scope, ambiguity, and complexity.
•Work closely with stakeholders to understand business needs, data
•Collaborate and support team members when needed.
•Participate in all aspects of the QA life cycle, with a focus on agile methodologies.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5+ years of experience in software development using agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
2) Excellent understanding of database and data governance, catalog concepts and technologies
3) 2+ years of experience with data and metadata management principles and tools (Collibra, Informatica)
4) 3+ years of experience with relational databases and scripting languages (Groovy/Java Scripting)
1) Strong working knowledge with project management tools, such as, Confluence, JIRA
2) Experience with agile delivery frameworks
3) 2+ years of experience with analytics & data project life cycle (ETL)
Soft Skills Required:
-attention to detail and accuracy
-ability to prioritize
-ability to work well within the team and collaborate with others