Location: WFH – Toronto
Contract Duration: 1 Year Contract
Your Business Line: Data analytics and reporting for Compliance.
Story Behind the Need
• Project Summary : Continuing the advanced analytic work in order to build data pipelines, enhance metrics while working beside a Data Scientist.
– ETL Work in Python PySpark
– Data acquisition
– Develop data set processes
– Attend daily stand up meetings. (Jira and Confluence) Experience with Git or BitBucket
– Be able to understand the data source. How to build pipelines, and who to interact with.
– Work closely with a data scientist to build out metrics for reporting and advanced analytics.
Qualifications/Must Have skills:
1. Must have at least 3-5 years of prior work experience Python PySpark, SQL.
2. Know how to develop Power BI reporting (Dimension and fact tables for data modelling)
3. At least 2-3 years of prior work experience with automated data pipelines
4. Knowledge of EDL (Enterprise Data Lake) and Hive tables.
5. Clear Communication skills.
Nice to have:
1. Documentation experience
2. Hands on with unit testing.
Qualifications: Associate's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required