POSITION: Data Business Analyst
DURATION: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: TORONTO, ON – 120 Bloor Street East
HOURS: Mon-Fri: 9-5
Dress Code: business casual
INTERVIEW TYPE (PHONE/IN PERSON): either
DURATION: 30 min
• Responsible for application packaging and integration ensuring applications are packaged and delivered according to documented user requirements, industry, the bank and TBE best practices.
• Collaborate and interact internally and externally with colleagues, customers, and vendors to ensure that the packaging and deployment of software applications are effective, functional, and reliable.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
Business Delivery and Operational Effectiveness
• Leverage the existing tools, processes and best practices associated with application packaging such that documented user requirements are satisfied while adhering to technical standards
• Work with function and technical teams
• Work collaboratively with the business and technology stakeholders
• Work in an agile methodology
• Work extensively with SQL – using complex queries in SQL for mining data, mapping data, etc
• Build strong working relationships internally and with LOBs
• Work with SME to identify application inefficiencies and requirements to fit OSFI regulations
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Extensive work within data warehousing projects as a BSA/ TSBI towards data cleaning, data analyzing data modeling for staging, quality assurance, presentation, etc.
• Using SQL regularly to create complex queries to pull data from various sources
• Possesses good communication, facilitation and people skills
• Experience in regulatory projects
• 5+ years of experience working in financial institutions as a BSA/TSBI/ Data BA
• Experience working with RDARR
• Excellent communication
• Independent worker
• Organizational skills
• Application packaging and integration for installation on managed workstations utilizing standardized tools and procedures. Use a variety of tools and skills to successfully install and update software on the managed desktops with require configurations and security.
• Possesses a university degree/college diploma in Computer Science Degree or equivalent work experience, and/or 3+ years of technical experience in a packaging role