Data Architect – Investments Data
Nexus Group supports numerous Banking, Capital Markets and other Financial Services clients across Canada. In anticipation of upcoming projects in the investments data space, we are ramping up hiring for Data Architects among other in-demand skill-sets. These roles will be located in the Greater Toronto Area and will be a mix of contract, contract-to-hire and Full-time postings. If you are interested, please apply below!
- Experience in data design, data architecture and data modelling (both transnational and data analytics).
- Experience in a Solutions Architect capacity, wherein you have been responsible for examining a variety of technical solutions and selected the appropriate solution(s)
- Experience in relational and dimensional data design and modelling in a large multi-platform data environment.
- Ability to think strategically and relate architectural decision/recommendation to business needs
- Working knowledge in how to assess performance of data solutions, diagnose problems and familiar with industry standard tools
- Strong understanding of data structure classifications, workflow and data management best practices.
- Master Data Domain experience in one or more of the following data domains (e.g. Product, Customer, Client, Provider, Vendor)
- Industry experience in the financial services- banking/insurance
- Mastery of data management design, delivery, techniques, and systems development methodologies
- Demonstrated experience managing the complexities of integrating new technologies and influencing individuals across businesses to achieve objectives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to provide updates to all levels