Position Title: Data Analyst (SQL Database, SSRS)
Duration: 6 months
Work Location: Toronto
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES: complete queries and Reports
Summary: The main function of a Data Analyst is to coordinate changes to computer databases, test, and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems. A typical Data Analyst is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing security measures to safeguard the computer database. Job
• Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
• Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
• Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
• Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations.
• Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Knowledge of database management software.
• Associate's degree in computer programming or equivalent training required.
• 5-7 years’ experience required.
1.) SQL database
2.) Able to write Queries
NICE TO HAVE