Position Title: Data Analyst II (Reporting Analyst)
Duration: 12 months
Work Location: Toronto
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The main function of a Data Analyst is to coordinate changes to computer databases, test, and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems. A typical Data Analyst is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing security measures to safeguard the computer database.
• Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
• Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
• Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Basic knowledge of database management software.
• Associate degree in computer programming or equivalent training required.
• 2-4 years’ experience required.
1.) Reporting Analysis
2.) Able to extract data and tell a story
3.) Excel/PPT Decks
NICE TO HAVE: