Data Analyst- Customer Operations
As a Data Analyst in Customer Operations, you will become familiar with large sets of data coming from different sources in the Telecommunication industry. Your knowledge of strategy and operations combined with your communication skills and analytical rigour will shape the way that we do business.
Job Duties/ Accountabilities:
- Help the business “connect the dots” and understand “the big picture” – and to never loose sight of this.
- Work cross-functionally with business and technical teams to bridge the gap between business requirements and technical solutions by understanding how data in the warehouse can be joined.
- Understand what data records exist in the various systems and how those data points can be integrated to produce quality data and build reports.
- Work with developers to develop, ingest, transform, and cleanse pipelines to prepare a variety of structured data sources for data analytics.
- Produce and maintain code and data documentation: SRS documents and data domain documentation.
Critical Qualifications/ Competencies:
- An undergraduate degree in business/commerce, applied math, applied science / engineering, economics/econometrics, management science / operations research, or related area
- 2+ years of SQL experience using enterprise production level data.
- Experience with SQL (Teradata), SAS (EG and DIS) and visualization software (MicroStrategy/Tableau).
- Experience creating BI reports/dashboards and conducting deep-dive data analysis.
- Ability to break down complex problems into smaller actionable pieces.
- Effective process/project management skills and the ability to navigate and influence stakeholders.
- Self Motivation and drive to deliver high-quality solutions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to comfortably interact with team members, partners and executive management.
- Experience in telecommunications, retail or consulting industries.