Data Analyst- Application Support
Reporting to the Associate Director, Quality and Performance, the successful candidate will contribute to the monitoring, reporting, and improving of the online customer experience by interfacing with various technical and operational teams. Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Monitor company website through the lens of business objectives
• Analyze monitoring data and identify patterns and root cause using analytics
• Drive and implement shift left and devops strategies
• Work closely with online application managers, sharing current trends and findings towards longer term initiatives and upgrades.
• Support delivery, release and environment teams by new monitoring feature capabilities in Prod and Non Prod
• Track and communicate results, share with internal partners when appropriate
• Participate in overall applications development and performance strategy
• Strong experience and deep knowledge of monitoring and troubleshooting tools such as DynaTrace, DynaTrace synthetic, Omniture (Adobe Analytics) and Tealeaf.
• DynaTrace certification a strong asset.
• Degree in information systems with proven experience in the Web space
• Experience in web programming and / or Python a strong asset
• Proven experience in identifying and driving resolution of application quality and performance issues. Relentless in the pursuit of solution
• Demonstrated capacity for problem solving, analysis, and making sound recommendations leading to the development and implementation of application enhancements.
• Demonstrated capacity for project management and business analysis
• Strong analytical skills, interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to influence outcomes
• Ability to motivate and influence internal resources and escalate when appropriate
• Excellent ability to learn fast, adapt and work effectively in a fast changing environment
• Results-oriented, fully committed to team success
• English a must. French an asset