Job Title: CyberArk Specialist/SME
Contract: Until December 31st, 2022
• Level 3 CyberArk resource that can handle account onboarding and all the interactions with the teams doing the AD group analysis and account setups.
• Will work closely with BU leads globally to deliver a seamless CyberArk solution.
• Configuration of CyberArk’s EPV, CPM, and PVWA components following defined policies and standards
• Research, test and report on new features of CyberArk to be used on the project.
• Ability to troubleshoot endpoint issues (CyberArk connectivity, password rotation) and resolve or determine group needed to assist.
• Serves as the Subject Matter Expert within the CyberArk environment
• Document processes and procedures to be used by BU onboarding leads.
• Conduct training to admins and end users
• CyberArk certification required
• Strong background in CyberArk administration, including Endpoint Privilege Manager (EPM), EPV, PSM, PVWA, CPM
• Highly detail-oriented individual with exceptional organization skills, including ability to work independently or as part of multiple teams.
• Very Strong communication skills – verbal, written and presentation; ability to adapt content to various audiences and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Strong analytical and innovative problem- solving skills with the proven ability to exercise flexibility and judgment in assessing business issues and risks in a dynamic environment
• Demonstrated skills and capabilities in influencing and negotiating
• Ability to document processes and workflows
• Ability to coach and transfer knowledge to key stakeholders required
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, MIS, or related field with a minimum of 4 years’ equivalent work experience