CyberArk Project Manager x 2
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) responsible for compliance with Privilege Access (PA) best practices.
• Will be leading projects to migrate Privileged Ids to CyberArk
• Will serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) within the CyberArk environment. Ability to communicate effectively with both the technical and non-technical staff
• Responsible for determining security solution requirements and creating the required architecture, document the solution and socialize to project members and the teams and departments affected
• Will outline Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies (RAID) and integrate in project planning
• Will manage project teams directly and indirectly to meet project goals
• Will align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy
• Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements
• Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
• Create and present solutions to technology and business departments
• Create dashboard and key performance presentations for executive management
• 7 +years in a lead TPM role.
• Identity and access management (IAM) – the framework of security policies and technologies that limit and track the access of those in an organization to sensitive technology resources.
• Knowledge of CyberArk or equivalent software is a must.
• Project Management experience and ability to clearly outline Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies (RAID) and integrate in project planning
• Management experience with teams of 10 or more people.
• Vendor management experience with ability to align vendor requirements to project goals
• In depth knowledge of server (Windows and *NIX), network and firewall technologies and ability to assist as necessary with technical and project tasks
• Exceptional communication skills with diverse audiences – Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Strong leadership, project and team-building skills, including the ability to lead teams and drive projects and initiatives in multiple departments
• Very strong communication skills and the ability to present to business.
• Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects
• The ability to be the enterprise security subject matter expert who can explain technical topics to those without a technical background
• Ability to coach and transfer knowledge to key stakeholders required
• Highly detail-oriented individual with exceptional organization skills, including ability to work independently or as part of multiple teams
• Security architecture, demonstrating solutions delivery, principles and emerging technologies – Designing and implementing security solutions. This includes continuous monitoring and making improvements to those solutions, working with an information security team.
• Consulting and engineering in the development and design of security best practices and implementation of solid security principles across the organization, to meet business goals along with customer and regulatory requirements.