Position Title: Sr. Cyber Security Analyst – Fraud – 33097-1
LOB: Information Security
Estimated Start Date: ASAP
Duration of Contract– 6 months
Role Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
Function: Develop detection rules for complex enterprise financial applications to identify fraudulent activity and unusual behavior. Research and leverage application logs available including web server logs, application and database logs. Document relevant logging events of interests and potential gaps for the CSOC and fellow teammates to leverage.
• Strong experience creating use cases within Splunk for web applications – 3 years minimum
• Web application incident analysis experience for desktop and mobile applications – 3 years minimum
• Web application programming and scripting experience
• Create technical documentation around the operations, procedures, and content.
• excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• in the resumes, please ensure candidates showcase how they have used the technologies
• Red team Web Application experience is a plus
• burp suite or similar web application testing tool
•Strong initiative and drive for results
• Strong analytical approach, capability to think critically, and dedicated to determining the truth.
• Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities and keep them organized effectively
• college degree/university degree
• OSCP – or similar – nice to have
• GWAPT – or similar – nice to have