Position Title: Cyber Security (Fraud)
Contact Centre Systems Security Specialist
Duration : Aug 2020- Dec 2020
Possibility of Extension: Yes
Possibility of FTE: Yes
Hours: 7.5 hours/day no OT
Working Location: Toronto / Remote working from home
• Lead and manage the patching and vulnerabilities program for contact centre application and systems, i.e., IVR, CTI, call recorder Dialer, and others.
• Ability to prioritize, take appropriate action in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and projects which are strategic, operationally and tactically important.
• Review OS and Non-OS vulnerabilities of CCS applications as per scanned QID (Qualys ID). Perform application-level compatibility check and develop the SBG (Systems Build Guide) to test QIDs in the lower environment and assist in deploying in the production to remediate the threats
• Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
• Work with the security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
• Perform the certificate change management of various contact centre applications
• Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
• Research security enhancements and make recommendations CCS management
• Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
• Able to work independently, engage leadership as needed, and ability to work with multi-functional teams
• Develop reporting mechanisms, KPI’s and management report tools and systems.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge / Skills Required
• Excellent understanding of the Vulnerability Management Lifecycle.
• Good knowledge of server-client computing environments.
• Working knowledge on IT Security areas especially for the application level vulnerability detection, patching, and mitigation controls
• Exert knowledge on OS and DB level security areas
• Good understanding of Amazon EC2 instance, EFS, S3, and cloud systems security areas
• Hands-on server troubleshooting experience.
• Strong knowledge of firewall concepts and security in-depth, and the risk-based approach to security
• Knowledge of Information Security technologies and solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to absorb and present large amounts of detail through various forms of communications to any level of Business Users, IT Management or technical roles.
• Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, planning, organizational, time management, interpersonal, critical thinking and risk assessment skills
• Knowledge of security tools and security best practices including ISO27000 series and other relevant certifications
• Dedication to doing the right thing
• Act with courage and speak with boldness with appropriateness (Ensure the department does not exceed the risk appetite)
• Acts with integrity and transparency
• Customer focus
• Strong process orientation
• Persistent in execution, a “just do it” focus