Position: Customer Service Representative
Duration: 6 Months
Location: 5115 Creekbank Road, Mississauga (remote but team meeting 1 day a month)
Bell Mobility, Radio Division has been selected by the government of Ontario to modernize the province’s Public Safety Radio Network. Bell will provide state-of-the-art radio communications equipment to almost 40,000 frontline and emergency responders including Ontario Provincial Police, paramedics and hospital, highway, parks and correctional workers.
The Client Care Representative is responsible for being on the front lines and directly resolving issues from our Bell Mobility Radio Clients. Patience, devotion and a strong talent for negotiation, verbal communication as well as very good listening skills and a strong willpower to make a difference. The candidate needs to offer a superior quality of service while using the tools available to him/her in a continuously changing environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for responding to customer requests in a prompt, accurate, and professional manner
• Develop and maintain good client relationships while ensuring confidentiality
• Work with both internal and external teams to ensure the customer’s needs are met
• Process customer requests through utilization of the CRM tool
• Manage and update the inventory system
• Complete service orders
• Process invoices and complete billing
• As required to meet customer’s needs, successful candidate must pass Bell, OPP background check.
• Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer service
• Detail oriented
• Able to prioritize and multi-task at a high level
• Able to solve problems analytically
• Ability to adapt to change, in a competitive environment where priorities change frequently
• Self-motivated, self-governing, and accountable
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Basic accounting knowledge is an asset