12 months contract
Location – Montreal
The person will work on the weekend, about 3 out of 4.
Top skills needed – Good with computer, 34 homemade applications are used, Ability to learn quickly, Independence, able to work by itself
The Corporate Security & Resiliency team is mandated with establishing, implementing, administering and enforcing Client's security policies.
TheNational Incident Centre (NIC) service is a team of specialists which operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in order to contribute to the protection of company employees and assets. The team is the central point for surveillance and reporting for incidents which can affect the company. It also coordinates a response with the manifold responders according to pre-established impact and severity parameters.
TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
The successful candidate will need to maintain a constant communication and coordination with different business units in order to support the following accountabilities:
• Work as the single point of contact for company related incidents and emergencies
• Act as a link and closely collaborate with the Corporate Emergency Coordinators, Investigators and Physical Security Specialists
• Manage and monitor the company’s physical security systems
• Offer services and support on behalf of other Corporate Security teams outside of regular business hours
• Offer a valued service to our clients
ESSENTIAL ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
• The ability to serve our clients in a bilingual environment
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• The ability to work in a 24 hours, 7 days a week environment, with alternating shifts in order to respond to business and client needs alone or in team
• Great motivation and strong team spirit
• The ability to face stressful, ambiguous or unforeseen situations while identifying and treating priorities first
• Good interpersonal relationship skills allowing cooperation with a varied client base with different levels of competence and technical knowledge
• High level of moral responsibility in terms of professionalism and integrity towards the business
• Excellent general knowledge of information technology systems and ability to work in a highly technological environment
PREFERRED ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
• Past experience within an emergency management, physical security, telecommunication or access control environment.
• A good understanding of telecommunication networks and other general company functions.
• Post secondary diploma in emergency management, security services or telecommunications