Bilingual Customer Service Professional
Duration: 6 months
Location: Halifax, NS
Our large financial client is currently looking for dynamic, customer service-oriented individuals to join their team as Bilingual Customer Service Professionals (CSP). The CSP's perform all activities related to the servicing of the Bank's advisors and clients.
The Broker Support team is accountable for the day-to-day handling of inquiries from Advisors on a wide range of products. (Health & Dental, Travel, CI , Personal Accident) This team is also responsible for providing Advisors with assistance on their commission and customer service-related inquiries. The Broker Support, Service Associate is responsible for providing front-line support to Advisors on contracting, compensation-related issues and service inquiries. Bilingual Broker Support Service Associate This position will respond to a high number of inbound calls from Advisors, MGA’s, Wholesalers via an established toll-free number and respond to all in coming email inquiries. RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Gather and record detailed information from Advisors, MGA’s and wholesalers
•Log and follow up on all Advisor interactions relating to pre and post sale product inquires, new business, policy services, claims, underwriting and compensation.
•Ability to multi task using a multitude of system applications required to service each of the uniquely different products such as Disability, Critical Illness, Health and Dental, Travel.
•Provide exceptional service by acting as the point person for all Advisors service issues and working with the different business units to ensure resolution in a timely manner
•Sharing of departmental duties in absence of peers
•Adherence to daily established service and quality standards
• Understanding of the Advisor & MGA model
• Post secondary school graduation or equivalent work experience in the insurance or financial industry. • Excellent written and verbal skills in both English & French
• Ability to exercise good judgment and common sense under pressure.
• French/English speaking and writing is a requirement.
• 1-2 years experience in a call center/customer service environment.
• Must have strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to obtain or give information in situations which require tact and diplomacy
• Must be able to respond to escalated issues and diffuse difficult concerns in a professional manner
• Flexible to work department shifts 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m