Description – Ticketing Coordinator / Bilingual Customer service rep
12 months contract
Location – Montreal ( Nun`s Island Campus) or Toronto( Creekbank)
Working hours 9 to 5
Top three skills:
- Very detailed oriented,
- Must be bilingual
- Very high level of customer service,
- Comfortable with technology.
Our client is seeking a Ticketing Coordinator to join their team. As the ticketing coordinator you will report to the Senior Specialist, Ticketing and Events and will work alongside members of National Sponsorship team. This is a one year contract position that can be based in Mississauga, Ontario or Montreal, Quebec.
You will be responsible and accountable for the day to day management and distribution of our ticketing assets.
Your portfolio will include stadium and team partnerships, sponsorships, and on occasion other events. A sample of the partners included in the portfolio are: Vancouver Whitecaps, Toronto Raptors, Montreal Canadiens, Ottawa Senators and their corresponding stadiums.
Specific responsibilities include:
This role is closely related to client services, in this case the internal businesses are your clients and the function of this role is to provide ticketing management services to them.
• Acting as the liaison with internal teams, you will work directly with the internal business units to help drive their business objectives around customer hosting and incentive programs. The teams include residential services, mobility, retail, business markets and employee services.
• Partner with the business unit ticketing primes to establish processes that ensure we leverage all assets in the portfolio.
• Accountable for the management, delivery and tracking of compnay's overall ticketing inventory.
• Work with the business units to determine how to strategically use the tickets.
• Manage the day-to-day requests for ticketing.
• Manage ticket delivery (e-tickets or mobile tickets).
• Submit catering orders with the various venues
• Implement, train and lead the business unit in the use of our internal ticketing admin site.
• Work closely with the various business units to ensure the tool is maximized for all hosting events and incentive.
• Support and deliver the communication plan to ensure the best experience to all corporate guests.
Experience, as demonstrated by, must include:
• Minimum of 1 to 3 years experience in an administrative role, ticketing/hosting management, and/or event marketing.
• Work demonstrating experience as it relates to hosting, events and ticketing
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy to deliver flawlessly on projects
• Ability to operate self-sufficiently and as a member of a collaborate team.
• Organized team-player with ability to work collaboratively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Experience in relationship management, corporate and product marketing and corporate communications.
• Ability to communicate, read and write in both official languages.
• Knowledge of live entertainment in sport and arts, as demonstrated through volunteering, or previous work experience
• Previous experience working on or in telecommunications industry
Job Specific Expectations:
• Given the nature of the role you can expect to work evenings and weekends
• You can expect to travel domestically 10% of your time
Educational level required:
Under graduate degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent.