Location: Toronto (WFH for now until things get back to normal)
Duration: ASAP to 06/27/2022 (1 year contract with potential for extension)
Business group: Coordinates contracts and relationships with vendors and is the governance for collections for all international banking regions.
Candidate Value Proposition:
– Work for top Canadian bank
– Potential for contract extension
Typical Day in the role:
– Administer activities related to contracts for the purchase of hardware or professional services necessary for the operation and the projects.
– Responsible for negotiating contracts with the customer or bidder (approx. 5-7 smaller contracts per month
– Review contract terms and conditions before contracts are signed, negotiate favorable terms for the area.
– Request and coordinate reviews of amendments to or extensions of contracts
– Work with procurement, legal and compliance, sponsors, project managers to confirm and agree on the terms and conditions of the contracts
– Ensure that contract fees comply with the vendor negotiated rates
– Document processes and maintains files organized using a SharePoint
– Confirm work is delivered and initiate the billing as per the contract terms
– Track contract SLAs
– Master Service Agreements need to be reviewed (currently working on renewal project-keep adding SOWs, creating as project needs them)
Must have hard skills (3-5):
1. Bilingual in English and Spanish (MUST)
2. 2- 4 years of experience analyzing financial reports, price proposals, and other technical data.(experience in a similar contract analyst role)
3. 2-4 years ability to accurately document and record vendor/contract information.
4. 2+ years Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
5. 2+ years' experience with contract systems (does not need to be a specific one)
Nice to have hard skills:
1. SharePoint experience
2. COUPA and VISTA experience
– 10/10 communication skills
– Keen eye for detail
– Exceptional negotiation skills
– Strong time management skills
Education/ years of overall experience: Bachelor's degree in finance or related business field required