Location Address: WFH
Contract Duration: 12 months (Possibility for extension or Convert to FTE)
Story Behind the Need:
Project: Seeking a Contract Analyst. The candidate will track and manage all project related RFSs and produce and maintain dashboards tracking deliverable, spend, PCRs, etc. Liaise with IBM/Kyndryl, and Service Request Coordination team as required.
Candidate Value Proposition:
– This is a 3 year project total – long term opportunity and has possibility for fulltime conversion
– This is a 100% remote position and there is no expectation of returning to office even after restrictions lifted
– This is the largest Program ever entertained by the bank – with an incredible amount of visibility at the highest levels of the organization
Typical Day in Role:
– Driving the effectiveness and efficiency of the Program manager’s time and ensuring it aligns with the most critical priorities.
– Gathering necessary information and analyses from various sources and key stakeholders, to identify opportunities for synergies to drive operational awareness and meet objectives.
– Building an understanding of the critical work that is happening across the business group and surfacing issues and challenges.
– Proactive identification of issues that could impact the successful execution of commitments. This responsibility involves elevating those issues that the Program should be aware of and framing/positioning ideas to resolve the problem/mitigate the risk.
– Acting as a liaison to leaders and external stakeholders, as appropriate, to help advance both the DCRC Program’s priorities and the bank’s strategic priorities.
– Upholding a strict level of confidentiality.
– Provide summarized reporting to Program Manager on a monthly/quarterly/yearly/ad hoc basis.
– Assist the DCRC Program Manager and Senior Manager Vendor Optimization in the evaluation of performance/ metrics of services and ensuring billing accuracy of same, highlighting gaps and discrepancies (if any) and flag to both PM and Senior Manager
– Protects operations by keeping contractual and financial information confidential.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 3 to 5 years’ analytics, contract and/or financial management experience
2) Highly proficient in financial reporting software (working knowledge of Power BI is an asset)
3) Highly proficient in MS Office tools (particularly Excel and Power Point) – must have a high level understanding (PIVOT Tables, VLOOKUPS, graphs, chats, etc)
4) At least 2+ years of experience within the technology industry / working on technology related projects
– Bilingual in Spanish / English is a plus
– Working knowledge of Power BI is an asset
– Candidate must be able to flexible in their work ethic
– Analytical mind with critical thinking, able to juggle multiple competing priorities with attention to detail
– Self-driven, highly energetic and team player attitude
– Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
– Able to meet tight deadlines and flexibility to work evenings/weekends as needed, often on short notice
– The incumbent is comfortable working in a highly virtual environment, with limited face to face supervision but still able to deliver superior quality results in a timely manner
– Candidate must be a self started and someone who does not need to be babysat or hand held every step of the way
Degrees or certifications:
– Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required