Continuous Integration Developer
The Continuous Integration Developer will have a honed understanding of the technical
environment and the functional expectations of the software, as well as a keen desire to
independently learn and recommend new software.
Examples of priority tasks include, but are not limited to:
– Monitor, maintain, configure, support and optimize web based middleware solutions to
ensure the security, stability and scalability of the client's web API framework;
– Assist the client in integrating the API Framework with the Mulesoft Enterprise
Integration Platform; and
– Work with other team members to improve the CI Pipeline, including oversight of
automated tests, review of Jenkins and the move to GIT where applicable.
The Continuous Integration Developer must demonstrate experience in:
– Performing software installation and configuration tasks;
– Participating in investigations into problematic activities related to a wide variety of web
– Reviewing and deploying vendor supplied patches according to best practices;
– Developing or supporting web applications; and
– Participating in the software development life cycle.
The Continuous Integration Developer must have a minimum three years experience with:
– Relational databases such as MySQL;
– Version control using Git;
– Automation servers such as Jenkins; and
– Shell scripts, such as Bash.
The Continuous Integration Developer must have some experience or extensive knowledge of:
– Containerized apps using Docker;
– Development and use of APIs and API Gateways;
– OS such as Ubuntu;
– Web servers such as Apache;
– Load Balancers such as Nginx;
– DNS Services; and
– Transport layer security.
Experience in the following will be considered an asset:
– Kubernetes container management;
– Load testing, load balancing, performance test, automated testing; and
– Networking, clustering, storage and systems.