Compliance Analyst – Expert
• Support the planning and execution of tactical and strategic initiatives for regulatory compliance.
• Leverage domain knowledge, experience and well-established relationships with internal/external stakeholders to deliver innovative solutions to complex regulatory issues.
• Collaborate with all stakeholders to help define business requirements.
• Provide subject matter expertise and assistance to partners to deliver on business objectives.
• Determine where product gaps may exist with respect to regulatory requirements.
• Understand the perspective of customers and front-line staff to help ensure that solutions are client-centric.
• Keep projects moving by actively participating with the project team, driving milestones, track open deliverables
• Facilitate translation requests
• Assist with BIL client facing forms management activities
• Have 2+ years of experience in wealth management in a role related to regulatory compliance and/or product management.
• Knowledge of AML, FATCA, QI, CRS, and Canadian Securities regulations is an asset.
• Knowledge of RIS, Broadridge and BPM desired
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to stay highly motivated, focused and productive when faced with challenges, ambiguity, change or difficult demands.
• Ability to influence partners and ensure appropriate transparency, reporting and escalation.