Location Address: Toronto, WFH
Contract Duration: 6 months, possible extension
Story Behind the Need:
Business group: Group is responsible for implementing regulatory changes and managing large regulatory & business initiatives.
Project: Regulatory Project – Involves testing and validating what has been committed to regulators is actual. Resources will be improving pass rates – will then get tested by internal audit team.
Candidate Value Proposition: High priority initiative for the Bank, candidates will interact with all types of Line of Leadership. This role comes with a lot of independence, also a great way to get a broad understanding and about Capital Markets.
Typical Day in Role:
– Review of deliverable quality and completeness for regulatory initiatives
– Conduct testing of control design and implementation
– Work with stakeholders across the Bank to enhance regulatory artefacts and submissions
– Clearly document observations and findings, and work with stakeholders to address/resolve
– Track and manage progress of key deliverables/projects
– Able to develop both long- and short-term project plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines, and clearly communicating risks, issues and status
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 6+ Years – Internal/External Audit and Control Testing Experience – understanding the audit frameworks, methodologies, and understanding of controls.
2) 3+ Years – Capital Markets Experience – FI
3) Excellent Communication Skills – written and verbal – will need to communicate with Stakeholders.
Soft Skills Required:
1) Able to work independently
2) Comfortable reaching out to stakeholders to get additional information.
Degrees: Bachelor’s Degree