Location Address: Toronto, WFH
Contract Duration: 07/05/21 – 10/31/21
Business group: Facilitate regulatory onboarding of clients in an efficient, compliant, and client-centric manner and maintain reference databases with records and information
Project: Regulatory commitment to complete the remediation of counterparties by Sept 2021. A Periodic Refresh Analyst is required to be added to the team to conduct counterparty profile reviews in order to ensure Dodd-Frank periodic refresh requirements are met. Incumbent will work closely with the Front Office and in some instances with the client as part of the execution responsibilities
Candidate Value Proposition: Working on a project with high degree of executive visibility and project that contributes to the bank top priorities.
Typical Day in Role:
– Review and refresh the OTC derivative client profiles through review of public sources and internal documentation
– Liaise with Front Office and client as necessary to ensure requirements are obtained in a timely manner
– Complete regulatory tasks on case management tool (Fenergo) and perform data cleansing as required
– Analyze review of certain regulatory data attribute of client counterparties
– Address data errors encountered and perform any other duties as necessary
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 1-3 years of experience applying KYC/Dodd-Frank to capital markets clients/entity onboarding and/or review.
2) 1-2 years of experience in the financial services industry and basic understanding of operations and back office functions
3) Basic Experience with Microsoft Office – Excel/PowerPoint
Nice to have:
1) Fenergo experience
2) Knowledge of FATCA and OTC derivatives reporting
Soft Skills Required:
1) Time management skills and attention to detail
2) Good interpersonal communication skills. Able to communicate with internal and external business partners.
3) Advanced execution skills in a multi-tasking mode. Exposure to customer service and project rollouts
4) Ability to achieve project objectives without compromising on controls and risk parameters established
Degrees: Bachelor's degree business, economics, finance, or related field.