Typical Day in Role:
• Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships within the Global Communications Team.
• Supports both Enterprise and Corporate Functions communications leads in product delivery by:
o Managing all distributions for enterprise-wide/broad-based employee communications and select Corporate and Control functions (Global HR, Global Risk Management, Global Compliance, Global Finance, and Legal and Corporate Affairs), as well as the Office of the CEO, from building lists to sending out emails and newsletters.
o Supporting logistics planning and bookings for enterprise, Corporate and Control functions townhalls and events.
o Supporting video/podcast creation, support for creative assets, and editing when the creative studio is not engaged.
o Maintaining shared inboxes including CEO, Global Communications, GHR, GRM, and Legal and Corporate Affairs EVP
o Supporting Viva Engage and SharePoint posting for Global, Corporate and Control functions, and Enterprise.
o Overseeing the maintenance and upkeeping of Officer’s Porta (VP+)l membership
o Managing all distributions for enterprise-wide/broad-based employee communications, including regular newsletters such as the Winning Team Roundup and VP+ monthly newsletter.
o Manage the translation required for GHR and Enterprise Communications with internal translation vendor
• Contributes to the creation of bank-wide assets and series by:
o Helping to source content for various DEI and GHR initiatives globally
• Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
• Track, analyze and report key data to support in the ongoing improvement of GHR Communications.
• Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook, and the Code of Conduct.
• Champions a high-performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
• Support in the overall organization and effectiveness within the GHR Communications and Enterprise Channels team
• Build effective relationships with key partners across GCSI
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 1+ year of experience working on a project
2) Superior knowledge of Microsoft 365, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
3)1+ years of experience creating visual and engaging content in a corporate environment
1) Data analysis experience
2) Experience using Sharepoint
3) FI experience
4)French and/or Spanish as a Bilingual is a strong asset
Soft Skills Required:
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to organize, prioritize, multi-task and solve problems efficiently
• A collaborative, team-player mindset
• Creativity and curiosity
• Solutions-oriented thinker
• High degree of integrity and confidentialitY
• University degree in Business or communications, public relations, journalism, or related field