Cisco Solution Integrator
Work as part of a Solution Integration Team, led by a Sr. Technical Project Manager, to execute/implement approved customer Statements of Work (SoW) also known as a project charter, yielding high customer satisfaction results with each engagement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Configure and install Cisco Network Equipment (Core, Distribution, Access), Wireless Infrastructure (Access Points, Controllers) and Unified Communications Solutions (Cisco CUCM, CUC, UCCX) and Cisco Applications as defined in Statement of Work and/or Work Order.
- Work with PMO Project Managers to ensure complete customer project integration with high customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work closely with project managers and become the technical extension of the project manager on all assigned engagements.
- Ability to work on client sites, and to work on multiple projects simultaneously, as required.
- Provide technical excellence and leadership to members of the Solution Integration Team.
- Provide post cutover support to customers after every major change control.
- Complete customer training based on solutions deployed: Admins, Help Desk, End Users.
- Maintain all Cisco certifications attained and build roadmap to add more industry certifications as you grow with experience.
- Design and build customer “Proof of Concepts” as part of a sold architected solution, or part of a pre-sales activity to show clients the value proposition of the technology proposed.
- Maintain a clean Lab and be part of the setup, teardown and maintenance of the lab gear as projects come and go.
- Provide 3rd level support to TAC engineers as required.
- Work on initiatives both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent customer relations capabilities, coupled with the ability to interact with customers at all levels.
Education and Experience
- College/University Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or Engineering.
- Knowledge of current and older version of Cisco CUCM, CUC, UCCX, IM & Presence, Jabber, WebEx, Prime.
- Knowledge of telecommunication infrastructure and structured cable design.
- Fundamental knowledge of telecommunication circuits and IP networking to effectively troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Cisco Certificates like CCNA, CCNP, CCIE would be an advantage.