Location: Toornto (WFH for now)
Duration: 07/12/2021 to 01/11/2022 (6 months)
Business group: Compliance, with Multi-year programs through multiple work streams to transform compliance organizations.
Project: TPRM Program – leading the different streams of work
Candidate Value Proposition:
– Selected candidate will have the opportunity to deal with Change at the Program level and Workstream level – Unique experience working on a Multi-Program change environment.
– Opportunity to work with a larger change team
Typical Day in the role:
– Manage people process, technology impacts of a work stream or a multiple work streams under TPRM transformation program
– Change management is a discipline, following discipline to ensure all people impacts are managed for the work stream that they manage.
– Create and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize business and employee adoption and usage of the changes, working to drive faster adoption and higher utilization while minimizing resistance
Must have hard skills:
1) 3-5 years Change Management Experience – must have comprehensive knowledge of change management principles and practices – Proven work experience of change management work stream from initial vision to post implementation.
2) 10 + years transformation experience/project management experience.
3) 3-5 Years Microsoft Suite Product knowledge – including PowerPoint and Excel.
4) Ability to work with Executive level Stakeholders and manage expectations
Nice to have hard skills:
1) Fluent in Spanish
1) Negotiation skills
2) Influencing capabilities
3) Relationship management
4) Team Player.
Education/ years of overall experience: University degree, preferably in Business or Technology