Location Address: Work From Home, Toronto
Contract Duration: December 17 – 10/31- possibility of extension.
Story Behind the Need
Business group: The bank's Data and Analytics function, and department rolls up to Canadian Banking and International Banking. The Data office is responsible for Data Enterprise Management, Data that is used is trusted and needs to be successful for business use. Analytics side is using the data to help business drive business rules.
Project: There are multiple initiates and projects that this resource will be a part of. Data office projects are currently being delivered, the Change Managers are responsible for the adoption and creation of different projects. On going type of change initiations on the training side. Partner with global learning, key work streams that need to happen for attendance to continue with F21. From a Communications perspective, resource will be expected to build narrative for data and analytics to amplify success stories across the bank. Any employee should be able to understand and appreciate the value of data and analytics.
Candidate Value Proposition: – The team has an enterprise mandate to drive for data & analytics change across business lines across the bank and the role will have the opportunity to connect with different stakeholders in the organization.
Typical Day in Role:
-Developing videos, infographics, and content (e.g. success stories) to inspire and foster conviction of data and analytics across the organization
-Partnering with stakeholders and product owners to develop training material (e.g. videos, presentations) to scale knowledge transfer of new tools and capabilities across teams
-Managing strategic communication and integration efforts for data & analytics to articulate its value and help businesses across the enterprise be data-driven (e.g. utilize more data & analytics in business decisions and become more self-sufficient)
-Organizing regular stakeholder engagements and working closely with teams to develop the data & analytics culture change strategy, deliver on enterprise plans, and review results related to adoption of standards, processes and tools
-Partnering with key stakeholders to design and deliver data & analytics upskilling opportunities across the global enterprise to raise its knowledge and maturity
-Compiling leading-edge research on emerging trends for data, advanced analytics and AI across the financial services and consumer technology industries to identify strategic analytical opportunities in the short- and medium-term horizons
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5+ years – Proven expertise in Video and Content development, including storyboarding. Demonstrated experience in video and graphics software and tools (e.g., design, structure, capture, edit) –Experience with Broader Video Development & Training Videos. (Broader video development is preferred).
2) 5-10 years of work experience in Strategy, Marketing, Change Management, Data & Analytics, and/or Business Communication
3) Examples of portfolio, storyboarding, graphics – to be included.
4) Knowledge of data and analytics technologies – knowledge of data basis, programming language, understanding terminology.
5) 5+ years Software Knowledge: Camtasia, Adobe Suite (e.g. Premiere, Illustrator) or similar tools for video capture/editing and graphic creation/editing or other software’s.
2) Experience with specific change management projects
Soft Skills Required:
1) Execution skills
2) Data Storytelling skills
3) Communication with stakeholders of different levels
4) Proactive and Independent
5) Strong curiosity to learn with adaptive and creative mindset
Degrees: Bachelor’s degree Finance/Technical or another related field