Location Address: Hybrid (flexible)
Contract Duration: 6 months
Number of Positions: 1
Schedule Hours: 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday
Story Behind the Need
• Business group: GWRT – Business Support & Engineering
• Project: Support multiple initiatives across Global Technology Applications
• Reason for request: New resource needed
Candidate Value Proposition
– The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on high visibility transformational projects, and support executive leadership teams.
Typical Day in Role
• Develop, operationalize and oversee the execution of change initiatives to close the gap between strategy and execution
• Document and produce organizational change work including input to communication development, input to talent management processes, input to leadership and ownership, learning/training, and change implementation and reinforcement plan
• Assist in developing executive-level communications and presentations from initial storyboarding to logical structuring to presentation and delivery.
• Working closely with direct report manager, technology fellow (VP), as well as relevant internal business groups
• Works with a cross functional team (including members from multiple business units and technology groups, including Business Analysts, Developers, QA, and Project Managers) to deliver time sensitive regulatory projects.
• Builds and maintains solid, professional working relationships with peers within the Technology team, corporate functions, and business lines.
• Meets scheduled milestones to ensure project/program objectives are met in a timely manner, has an in-depth knowledge of the principles, theories, practices, and techniques for managing the activities related to planning, and managing
• Engages stakeholders as needed for consultation and counsel throughout the course of the project.
• Gather data across the business line, analyze and organize data, and create decks for leadership and executive levels to leverage in strategic decisions.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 5+ years' experience in roles that require strong management consulting skills (e.g. change management, strategic consulting, etc.)
o Solid understanding of leading change management best practices and methodologies (eg Prosci, Adkar)
• Track record supporting high volume projects in an agile environment
• Experience developing executive-level briefings, strategic presentations, rewording complex concepts and prioritizing information
• Strong Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint file sharing and collaboration)
• Graphic design and videography skills a plus (e.g., Adobe Creative Cloud)
• Financial services experience is an asset
• Bilingual English/Spanish is an asset
• Self-starter with proven project management experience and the ability to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, delivering results on time and to a high standard
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills, flexibility to thrive in an ever-changing environment, and a “get it done” attitude
• Excellent visual storytelling and writing skills, and an eye for great design
• Ability to learn quickly and operate in a matrixed environment with minimal oversight
• Strong communication skills (written, verbal and facilitation)
Best vs Average: Ability to storyboard, develop and present information to senior executives is central to the role. Seeking resources who are interest in emerging technologies, passionate for employee experience. Interpersonal skills and team fit are key factors and will determine progression to next round of interview.
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree required; relevant fields of study may include Business, Organizational Psychology, Behavioral Sciences, Human Resources, or Change Management). Communications.